April 4, 2008

Kona Brewing Company - Longboard Lager

What: Kona Brewing Company - Longboard Lager
Style: American All Malt Lager
Vessel: Plastic Pint Glass
Price: $6.00 (!)
Where: Omni Championsgate - Orlando
When: April 4, 2008
Rating: 3
Comments: After our sessions wrapped up for the day, I headed down to the poolside bar with my old boss. They only had three selections on tap (which, actually isn't bad for a poolside bar) - this Kona, the Key West Sunset Ale, and one of the large domestics (can't remember exactly which one it was). Since I hadn't had the Kona, I thought I'd give it a try. Of all the beers I've had this trip, this is the one I probably liked the most. It's a bit smoother than the Key West, and a little more tasty. Enough with the lagers, already. I'm ready for a nice, hoppy IPA or DIPA. I'm also ready to be home!
Ratebeer Link: http://ratebeer.com/beer/kona-longboard-lager/2533/

No comments: