April 1, 2008

Birra Peroni Industriale - Peroni Premium Lager

What: Birra Peroni Industriale - Peroni Premium Lager
Style: Euro Pale Lager
Vessel: Bottle - no glass offered
Price: Not sure - I didn't pay
Where: Cafe D'Antonio's - Celebration, FL
When: April 1, 2008
Rating: 6
Comments: What a disappointing dining and beer experience. We had a new server who didn't know the menu, didn't deliver our appetizer, didn't refill water, or ask if we wanted a second round of drinks. Enough about the meal - let's get to the beer. When we asked the waitress what their beer selection was, she responded "we've got a lot of them". When asked to elaborate, she said she didn't know what they had. We assumed they had Peroni and ordered a round. It's like the other "themed" beers I've been having lately. I need to stop ordering beer that matches the country of origin of my meal. The beers have been decent, but nothing I would have ordered had I not been enjoying food from the country.
Ratebeer Link: http://ratebeer.com/beer/peroni/2917/

No comments: