October 19, 2008

Bear Republic Brewing Co. - XP Pale Ale

What: Bear Republic Brewing Co. - XP Pale Ale
Style: American Pale Ale
Vessel: Pint Glass
Price: $6.99 (22 oz bottle)
Where: Home
When: October 19, 2008
Rating: 2
Comments: This is a great beer! I picked this up in Chicago and decided to crack one open while watching the Colts game (disappointing loss). What a smooth carmel-y beer. A great carmel flavor with just enough hop to make it a little bitter (and tasty). When I first pulled it out of the fridge I thought it was a bit over carbonated, but I let it sit for a bit and it really opened up and the carbonation dissipated. There was a bit of sedimet in the bottom of my glass when I had finished it, but it wasn't enough to deter me. Other than the Colts loss, this was a great drinking experience!
Ratebeer Link: http://ratebeer.com/beer/bear-republic-xp-pale-ale/7710/

No comments: