April 13, 2008

Dogfish Head Craft Brewery - 60 Minute IPA

What: Dogfish Head Craft Brewery - 60 Minute IPA
Style: American IPA
Vessel: Pint Glass
Price: Gift
Where: Home
When: April 13, 2008
Rating: 3
Comments: This was a gift from my wife. She's got it figured out - women like flowers, men like beer (aka "guy flowers"). On traditional "flower" holidays, sometimes I get beer (thankfully, I never get flowers). We recently had one of those occasions, and I got a sixer of this and Hopslam. I wouldn't recommend drinking a Hopslam and then trying one of these. They don't compliment each other. In fact after having a Hopslam, this tastes pretty funny. Standing alone, this is a solid beer. Nice and hoppy. Not too sweet. Clean and balanced (you know, if your idea of balance is a crapload of hops - that's my idea of balanced). It's not outrageously priced (I don't think - I've never purchased it), and it's solid.
Ratebeer Link: http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/dogfish-head-60-minute-ipa/7431/

1 comment:

Matt said...

Not outrageous, but it is a little pricey.