April 20, 2008

Brugge Brasserie - Blonde

What: Brugge Brasserie - Blonde
Style: Belgian Pale Ale
Vessel: Pint Glass
Price: $4.25
Where: Brugge Brasserie
When: April 20, 2008
Rating: 2
Comments: I wrapped up the evening by finishing off a Brugge Blonde. It was also a great beer. Our dining companion had recently been to Brugge for work and hadn't been to the restaurant in Broad Ripple, but after our experience last night, I'm sure we'll be going back for some mussels and beer sometime soon. He's also inspired us to add Brugge to the list of places to visit. I wasn't too sure after seeing the movie, In Bruges, but after his commentary on the city, it's on the list! The movie, by the way, was pretty darn good - a little more disturbing than I expected, but there are some great lines in the movie.
Ratebeer Link: http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/brugge-brasserie-gentlemans-preferred-blonde/51781/

2 comments:

CorrND said...

Man, you must have gotten one of the last Blonde's! I was there on Monday and it was gone. I "settled" for the White and then a Tripel.

Fred said...

I appreciate the "settled" comment - the White and the Tripel are darn good :)