March 28, 2008

Boon Rawd Brewery Co. - Singha

What: Boon Rawd Brewery Co. - Singha
Style: American Macro Lager
Vessel: Pint Glass
Price: $3.75
Where: Sawasdee Restaurant
When: March 27, 2008
Rating: 5
Comments: Had a lovely dinner with my wife and our neighbor. Sawasdee never disappoints on the food front. It's our favorite Thai joint in Indy. Unfortunately they only have the major domestic beers, and a couple of Thai beers (Singha lager and light). I had never had either of them, so I decided I better try both. The lager wasn't too bad for the style of beer. It was better than some of the American macro brews, but not as good as what I consider the standard - Budweiser. I enjoyed having the Thai beer with the Thai food, but I wouldn't seek this beer out. I think next time we're at Sawasdee, I'll stick with Miller Lite, or Bud (if I don't want a light beer).
Ratebeer Link: http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/singha/1092/

No comments: