March 28, 2008

Boon Rawd Brewery Co. - Singha Light

What: Boon Rawd Brewery Co. - Singha Light
Style: Light Lager
Vessel: Pint Glass
Price: $3.75
Where: Sawasdee Restaurant
When: March 27, 2008
Rating: 6
Comments: This was my second beer at dinner with the wife and neighbor. I enjoyed the "regular" lager quite a bit more than I enjoyed the light version. There just wasn't much to it. Again, I enjoyed having the Thai beer with the Thai food, but I definitely wouldn't seek this beer out, either.
Ratebeer Link: http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/singha-light/59057/

2 comments:

Matt said...

Thanks for the link. I really enjoy the rating system you've come up with on here.

I am going to add your link to my page as well.

It look like you are local as well, so perhaps I will see you out sometime soon at an event.

Fred said...

Thanks for the note Matt! I've enjoyed your blog as well. I'm sure we'll bump into each other at some of the events!