April 20, 2008

Guinness Ltd.- Guinness Draught

What: Guinness Ltd. - Guinness Draught
Style: Irish Dry Stout
Vessel: Pint Glass
Price: $5.00 (I think, I don't remember exactly how much)
Where: Ambrosia Restaurant
When: April 19, 2008
Rating: 1
Comments: I've always been a big fan of Guinness and this experience was no exception. The only way to drink it is if it's on tap (like it was at Ambrosia). No need bothering with the can or the bottle (although the technology they've created for both serving styles is amazing). If you're reading this blog, you've probably already had Guinness. What is there to say about it - it's creamy, smooth and damn good.

As a side note we had a great evening, despite a few hiccups with the service at Ambrosia. I was very surprised by their selection of beers on tap. They had Goose Island IPA on tap, which was the first time I've seen it on tap anywhere. As much as I like the IPA from a bottle, the draft version was even better. Yum.
Ratebeer Link: http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/guinness-draught/1267/

No comments: