April 10, 2008

Coors Brewing Company - Blue Moon Belgian White

What: Coors Brewing Company - Blue Moon Belgian White
Style: Witbier
Vessel: Pint Glass
Price: $3.50
Where: Chili's (Trader's Point)
When: April 10, 2008
Rating: 5
Comments: Yeah, we went to Chili's again. I'm still not proud. I think I've been to Chili's more in the past month than I have in the past two years. The wife was having a boneless buffalo wing craving (pretty random, especially for her) and we were having dinner with the neighbor. Anyway, it was between Coors Light and Blue Moon (on tap - for beers I haven't "reviewed"). Which one would have you chosen? Yeah, I thought so. It's been a long time since I've dipped my toes in the Blue Moon waters. It was a better experience than I expected. It's not really a great beer that I'd seek out, but it's OK. Given the situation, I'm happy with my choice of beers (between the two). I did learn that Coors brews this - who knew? Not me.
Ratebeer Link: http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/blue-moon-belgian-white-ale/2228/

2 comments:

Alpha King said...

Hi, I am JeffreyT, host of "The Good Beer Show". Picked up your feed off of "Hoosier Beer Geek" via google reader. I am now subscribed.

"Clink and Drink"

JeffreyT
http://goodbeershow.com

Fred said...

Jeffrey - thanks for the link and the note! I've added your site to my links and I'll download a podcast to check the show out.

Thanks!